Countries

Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania

Friday, November 16, 2012

Magic Fountain of Montjuïc


1- Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
2- Fountain with water and lights games shows
3- Built in 1929 by Carles Buïgas
4- Built for the 1929 EXPO in Barcelona. Now it is one of the first ten attractions in the city
5- Meeting point and tourist attraction
6- Wonderful shows and very particular place for its singularity and its rare beauty. I've never seen an attraction like this.
7- Uniqueness, romanticism but I've also felt a sense of melancholy because of the distance from my country and my friends. According to me, you have to go there with the most important people in your 
 life.

Vincenzo Bovino

No comments:

Post a Comment