Countries

Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania Spain Finland Hungary Italy Lithuania

Sunday, March 16, 2014


Pietarsaari lukio

During the trip to Finland I had many great experiences and saw many great things. One of them witch sticks out was Pietarsaari lukio, school of finnish and swedish students, where most of the program took place in. It was really interesting to see in what environment people in other countries study. I was very impressed by what I've seen. The whole school was so modern and cozy. I liked the set up of the classrooms, it was interesting to see the schools library, the whole place seemed to be so spacious and relaxing. I especially liked the cafeteria, because of this huge glass wall that opened up an impressive scenery to the beautiful school park. It was very nice and I enjoyed visiting the Pietarsaari lukio.

Tadas Jakubauskas

No comments:

Post a Comment