1. Spanish steps are climbing from Piazza di Spagna to Piazza Trinità, in Rome.
2. Spanish steps is a stairway.
3. Spanish steps were built from 1723 to 1725 with the funds of the french diplomat named Étienne Gueffier.
The architects in charge of designing it were Alessandro Specchi and Fransesco de Sanctis.
4. The architectural style of stairs is probably quite close to baroque. I personally find them aesthetically really pleasing.
5. The view of Piazza Di Spagna is famous worldwide, therefore it is a must-see for most tourists visiting Rome. For me it was a place where we could rest for a while and meet each others after having walked around for hours. And it certainly has had a similar meaning for many other people.
6-7. The view of the stairs was buried deep in my mind for years before finally seeing them for real, even though not having been there before.
To put it simply, I really liked the place, its atmosphere, and the architectures of both the stairs and the surroundings.
- Bent Harnist