1. St. Peter's Basilica located within Vatican City
2. A large church where the pope often says mass
3. The building was completed in the 1600s and it's the largest Christian church in the world with a capacity of 60,000+
4. Both the interior and exterior of the church were absolutely stunning. Works of Michelangelo and Bernini could be seen there. The ceiling of the church (which you can see in the picture below) was my favorite part.
5. It's a place where you can celebrate or remember the one's you've lost. It's also a place where you can get together with like-minded people.
6.I knew nothing about this church before visiting it but it was really old and Italians seemed to respect the building and it was really important to them.
7.Even if it was full of tourists when we were there, it was peaceful and quiet. You could stroll throught the church and unwind.